Udemy Course Review

Angular 4 Front To Back


Recently I completed the Angular 4 Front To Back Udemy course, thought by Brad Traversy.  I enrolled in the course about 2-3 months ago, but I only recently got into it seriously, as I wanted to complete it before jumping to React. The course is almost nine hours long, broken into 10 distinct sections, with a total of 68 lessons.  The first 7 sections cover intro and basic concepts, while the last 3 sections involve implementing what you've learned in two projects. Sections are labeled as follows:


Client Panel project was very fun to do but also very challenging,  there were a bunch of components, services, import dependencies etc. While I can't say that I by no means an expert when it comes to Angular 4, now I have a better general understanding on how front end JavaScript frameworks function, also I got a chance to improve my knowledge of ES6 and I found out that there is no reason to be intimidated by TypeScript, it just useful functionality to JavaScript. And it made me switch to VS Code, a decision which I'm not regretting one bit!



To conclude: I've given the course a 5 star rating on Udemy since I learned a lot and enjoyed taking it. I'd recommend it to anyone who's ready to move onto a frond end framework. Especially considering the fact that Udemy often has those crazy sales, when courses can be purchased for $15 or even $10! Thanks for taking the time to read, and here is the fancy cert for the end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less Technical Career Options for Testers

10 Tips for Designing Better Test Cases

TestRigor - Review